Thursday 14 February 2013

The week of LOVE! Solange, Christina Milian, J. Lo, Kim Kardashian, Chris Brown & More Attend Tommy Hilfiger & Top Shop Launch Events!


Wow! Been a long time I did this and I must firstly apologize for been absent, I have missed doing this! Thanks to the messages from some of you about my blog, love, love it when I receive such messages from yall...so a Big, Fat Thank you!

Valentine’s day this year was rather interesting for me well mostly because of the jokes,videos, status updates that were just so hilarious I couldn’t help myself. It sort of made me feel that the reason for this day had been lost...there was a lot of talks about the different kind of gifts that you can buy for ‘him’ for ‘her’, what to wear or how to look good for your other half on Val’s day etc etc and I felt that the true meaning of this day was lost..Any ways hope yall had fun and got what you wanted for Vals.

Last night, a few of my fashion favs hit town for a few parties! In Robertson Blvd, Estelle (kinda feeling this stripe look with a hint of pink look), Alicia Keys (the yummy mummy,Lord help me look sexier than her after 4 kids!), her hubby Swizz Beatz (swagging it out)and Rocsi were spotted celebrating the opening of the Tommy Hilfiger LA Flagship store. Whilst Riri's man (they made it back) Chris brown, Jennifer Lopez, Solange, Kim K and Christina Milan headed to Cecconi on Melrose to celebrate Top Shop LA launch event.

Ok, I do like Kim K but seriously lately am not loving the really dark colors on her, where did all the brights and Neons go? Kanye really rubbed off on her big time. Anyways pics below Enjoy!









Thanks much for reading
Blossom always xoxoxo












credit:Necolebitchie

No comments:

Post a Comment