Friday 15 February 2013

Baddie Bey covers Vogue US March 2013

Lately as we may well know, baddie Bey (beyonce) has been very open about her life! We all know how private this chick's always been, I find it cool that she's opening up a lil bit and more so shutting her haters and critics the hell up! Bey has finally...Wooser. .. Openly let us see Blue Ivy Carter, I think B.I is cute..she gat a lot of Jayz ishhhh going on though, I wan see more baddie bey face  which I think will come as grows. Anyways, the March edition of Vogue features Beyonce! On this issue of vogue, I love the black and white Givenchy spring 2013 look. This spring/summer is all about black and white and orange...these colours are totally rocking the runways lately so grab ur self something in these colours..jumpsuits, tops, trousers, skirt make sure you bag a pair for Spring/Summer 2013!

The rest of Beyonce’s editorial, which was shot by Patrick Demarchelier, sees her wearing a stunning red organza Alexander McQueen strapless gown, a Marni top with Haider Ackermann pants, a red Oscar de la Renta ruffled gown, a three-piece Rochas floral look, a ruffled-collar Marc Jacobs top and many more.
Before she embarks on a new world tour, The Mrs Carter Show, she talked to Vogue about life as a mum, her new album and how her HBO documentary helped her feel ‘free’.
In addition to her upcoming HBO documentary, ‘Life is But a Dream’, which airs on HBO on Saturday, the singer is set to reveal even more about her personal life when she sits down for the Sunday, February 16 episode of ‘Oprah’s Next Chapter’ on OWN.
Here are some extracts from her interview.
On becoming a mom: “I felt very maternal around eight months. And I thought I couldn’t become any more until I saw the baby. . . But it happened during my labor because I had a very strong connection with my child. I felt like when I was having contractions, I envisioned my child pushing through a very heavy door. And I imagined this tiny infant doing all the work, so I couldn’t think about my own pain. . . We were talking. I know it sounds crazy, but I felt a communication. . . My family and my closest people were there when I gave birth. Everything that scared me just was not present in that room. So for me to really let go and really appreciate every contraction . . . it was the best day of my life.”
On having more kids: “When I was younger, there were moments where I said, ‘I’m not going to have children.’ And then moments when I wanted four. And now I definitely want another, but I don’t know when.”
On giving Blue a normal childhood: “At some point it’s very important to me that my daughter is able to experience life and run through the sprinklers and have slumber parties and trust and live and do all the things that any child should be able to do. . . School visits and lemonade stands and all that stuff. It’s very important for me.”
On her new family life: “I feel like I have something that has grounded me so much more. Family has always been important. I’ve always had my mother and my father and my husband. But it’s just… Life is so much more than… It’s not defined by any of this.”
On splitting with her father as her business manager: “My soul has been tarnished… My father taught me so much about being a businesswoman. And I’m understanding him a lot now… A lot of the crazy things he did were necessary.”
Gwyneth Paltrow on her gal pal: “When she is working onstage, she has more power than any woman I’ve ever seen. She would never say it and has never said it, but I feel she knows with every fiber of her being that she is the best in the world at her job.”
Can't wait to grab my copy....Pics below....Enjoy xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment