Saturday 9 March 2013

SPOTTED: Solange Knowles,Melanie Fiona, Nene Leakes & Adrienne Bailon!


Loving these looks from some of my fav chicks. Solange's really knows how to throw it all back. Something about her style that is soo personal to her. You know sometimes you see some celebs and they remind you of another celeb. When you see Solange, she's all you see and nobody else. Nene Leakes, if yall watch 'Real housewives of Atlanta' she is hilarious!Lol! I do like her personality.....You just need to watch a few flicks like I did to see! and yes Nene is Rich! She always says...Lol! I love this look on her. Love the Garter tights on Melanie Fiona. Adrienne Bailon..yall remember 3LW! Love the mohawk hair and Leopard print dress...I would loose the neck piece though and would have styled with something brighter for the neck!! Fierce looks! Pic below, enjoy!








Blossom always xoxoxox







No comments:

Post a Comment