Monday 7 May 2012

RIRI Hearts Stella McCartney

Personally Riri is the only girl in the world that could have pulled this look off. I like it! yes you heard it. I have seen a number of review on this outfit and some say its tacky bladiblah...Wonder why the high street has not interpreted this, wonder if I would have worn it differently. Its a style that you can make look very edgy by throwing on some ankle boots too. I see that working * hints* just in case this hits the high street. Will be stalking Zara now.haha. Anyways Riri has a style of her own and to be honest I don't think this chick really cares about the critics, they put her on the radar which is good for business!.

Not only is it super short, but she also wore nothing under the jacket-dress revealing a deep plunging neckline. Gold jewels, shades and black ankle strap sandals completed the look.



  


 


credit: http://www.redcarpet-fashionawards.com

No comments:

Post a Comment