Wednesday 17 October 2012

Very cute entrance!

LOL!well seriously could not think of a title for this post but I definitely said I will be doing this post once I get ma gear back on! Apologies for my absence just a lot cooking up in the background for me at the moment but thanks to all those visiting and the emails to me are inspiring too! Ok back to this post! So I saw this wedding weeks ago on essence and boy not only are the couple super duper cute but I loved the whole get up especially where their lil girl makes a grand entrance in that cute white pram! I literally wanted to go get a baby somewhere immediately! I have posted a few of the pics, you enjoy!xx








                                                  
                                 














                                              Thanks for reading!Blossom always xx

       






Credit:essence.com




















































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment